Are you thinking of a Career with SPIKE Inc.?Previous experience in the field and NVCI are assets.
positive and self-directed individuals with knowledge of people living with a intellectual disability.
Are committed to our residents physical and emotional well being and participation within the community.
Are able to maintain a clean and organized home including budgeting, record keeping including preparing and promoting healthy meals.
has the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally, and have an understanding, willingness and ability to work within a team framework.
- Canadian Secondary School Diploma OR
- Out of Country Grade 12 and Level 6 English
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Person Sector Check (must be within 3 months)
- Adult & Child Abuse Registry Check (must be within 3 months)
- CPR – First Aid Certificate